Welcome to the world of Stuti Sharma....!

Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Me Myself Stuti Sharma

Bloggermint
Oh god! This bus is so crowded and these boys only give seat to good looking girls only :- (, Come on, I am not that bad yaar.. and even leave good looks, come on yaar show some courtesy offer me seat...
Oh no! Phone ringing and no way i can pick it and answer :(.. must be neha's call.. its easier to reach chanakya puri from shahdra then form rajouri garden.. Oh thank god people are getting down, now i can take a breather..
Hey wait wait stop stop its my stop only.. stop.. Ah that's why all were getting down, I am such a fool.. anyways finally i reached my college DCAC thank god!! where is neha now? ah there is she..

Neha: Where the hell were you?
Stuti: Yaar bus was so crowded, but of course yaar a boy offered me a seat and then he started like anything.. these boys na..
Neha: hmm but why didn't you picked ma phone?
Stuti: Arre I saw that stop is about to come so i thought why to waste your call.. Now lets go han we are getting late for lecture....
4 Comments
Tweets
Comments
Optional Configuration

4 comments:

  1. ds one is nys... lykd it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. try to write smthng mixture of senty and funny typs... people wl lv to read mor... try... sure u cn do it...

    ReplyDelete