Welcome to the world of Stuti Sharma....!

Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Me Myself Stuti Sharma -2

Bloggermint

I don’t understand how these professors come up with such new technique every single day to BORE you and moreover can’t he see what I am seeing that no one is listening to him...Let me check how many Guys are checking me out... What the hell yaar I am at least better than this boring lecture and on top of that it's a male professor...

Ah Shashank is looking here... he is cute... He is turning back over and over wow...

He is passing a smile at me now... Should I smile back or wait. If I smile back will it be a fast move or if I will not smile back he may take as arrogance and will not make a move again... I think...

Professor: Shashank, where are you looking?

Shashank: No where Sir, I am listening.

Professor: I know how much you are listening... meet me outside after the lecture...

Ah poor guy, someone should tell professor that it’s not Shashank fault, there are more interesting things in the class then his lecture.. Should I say sorry to Shashank that because of me he has to face this problem...? Or Should I... Ah Thank God, lecture over!

Neha: Stuti yaar, you know Why Shashank is been called by professor?

Stuti: How come I know yaar, you know na I was listening to lecture.

Neha: Ya Ya... Feeling sad for him, he has to face that professor for another 15 min or so as if 1 hour lecture was not enough...

Stuti: Why are you feeling sad for him han? You like him?

Neha: No way, even my knee is better than his face... Here he comes... laughing pretending to be cool... but why is he coming in our direction?

Stuti: Yaar Neha Actually.....

Neha: Ah he is going to meet Shalu, She sits just behind us in class na? Now I know where he was looking...

Stuti: You are right... These boys na! They never give attention to lectures... Especially guys like Shashank... I don’t know why someone will even talk to him huh!!

20 Comments
Tweets
Comments
Optional Configuration

20 comments:

  1. very well written..... going back to school/ college days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stuti ki friend..Dont worry will take you to full journey :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Sehgal.. make the journey beautiful with the time else you will be behind the bars. lolsssss. And ya last but not the least. Thanks for spreading stuti, me and our beautiful friendship worlwide.. loads of love for that.. thanx dude..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Journey is always beautiful with beautiful people around.. and thank you for supporting.. love you too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. any time mr writer.. all the best from your first online friend..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Kya baat hai Punu... really vry nys to read.. Mr.Puneet sehgal- Sr.Softwre Engnr cum Writer... really nys..
      <3

      Delete
  7. Puneet!! You have just begun to unravel the mind of an extremely complicated human being. I wish you all the best and obviously, thank you for making a joke a real blog. You do know how adorable you are, right?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My target is to unravel just .001% of Stuti Sharma's mind.. :)
    And Thanks for the support and being there...
    And yes i know :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice writing.. cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice yaar , U guys always make fun of gals... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Its not like that.. just a way of thinking :) ;)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. how come poor bro? In the end you got girl na :)

      Delete
  12. Great blog,puneet!Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. interesting, will be adding to my feed

      Delete
    2. Thanks Neha!! Your appreciation is appreciated!!

      Delete