Welcome to the world of Stuti Sharma....!

Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Me Myself Stuti Sharma 3 (Neha's Birthday)

Bloggermint
Ah! Waseem is so handsome yaar... He literally can take your breath away...Oh GOD just make him propose me! Please please please god! But why I am thinking like this yaar ... Why will college best guy will propose me? ... But miracles do happen... Some people believe in it but I am relying on it...

Neha: Stuti, I am feeling something... I am dying...hold me
Stuti: Hey what happen? Are you alright?
Neha: I just saw Waseem yaar, He will kill me one day yaar...
Stuti: Han yaar he is damm handsome...

Neha don’t look at him han, he is mine... Hey tomorrow is Neha Birthday and I can invite Waseem, this will give me a chance to spoke to him and I can also say I have done this for you Neha... Wow Stuti you are best...

Stuti: Hey Waseem...
Waseem: Hey Stuti...
Stuti: Tomorrow, its birthday of my friend Neha at Chill'm Kamla Nagar... We are giving her a      surprise party... Why don’t you come there, it will be fun...
Waseem: Cool Stuti... I will be there...

Oh wow he agrees ah I am so short of time, I have to see what to wear... Someone told me that blue is his favorite color... But i don’t have matching footwear... No No I will take it from Neha, she has one.. Yippee should I ask him to dance with me there? Should I............

Chill'm Kamla Nagar

When well he come yaar, what if he forgets? I have only called her twice in morning to remind... I should have called him in afternoon as well...

Neha: Stuti Stuti... See Waseem is here... How come he is here?
Stuti: It’s a surprise for you dear, I invited him...
Neha: Awwww You are such a Sweetheart…
Waseem: Hey Stuti, Hi Neha Happy Birthday..
Neha: Thanks Waseem... Thank you very much...
Stuti: Thanks for coming Waseem!
Waseem: Pleasure is all mines Stuti...
Neha: Hey Waseem lets dance... It’s my Birthday and you cannot say no han..
Waseem: Sure Why not....

It’s my idea, this is not done Neha... I can’t see him with someone else. Oh god now stop it how much will you dance... Ah here they are coming...

Neha: Waseem, You are a really good dancer..
Waseem: Thanks Neha.. You too dance well..
Neha: Waseem I wana say something... I really like you...Right from the first day i saw you... Whenever I am in college my eyes always search for you only...I think I have fallen for you.. Will you be mine?

What the fuck! Where did this come from..

Waseem: Are you mad or what? Just because I have come to your stupid Birthday party doesn’t mean I like you Han... How can you even think I will like you...? Have you ever seen yourself? I only came because Stuti invited me... Stuti I don’t like Neha but I really like you.. I have come here only for you...and I know you too like me…Here I am in front of everyone down on my knee proposing you.. Will you be my girl?

Stuti: Are you insane? Have you even seen yourself in mirror? Let me tell you don’t do that, you will die after seeing that and How dare you talk to my best friend like that? What the hell do you think of yourself you asshole...  You are a guy with no respect for women, no dignity nothing and don’t dare say any damm word now and get the hell out of here...

Waseem walks out of the party...And everyone starts applauding..

Neha (smiling with tears): I love you Darling.. You are a lifesaver..
Stuti: Anything for my bestest friend... Happy Birthday Sweety!!
25 Comments
Tweets
Comments
Optional Configuration

25 comments:

  1. MY GOD!!! that was steamy!!

    Happy Birthday, Neha! anything for you, my dear :*

    And thanks Puneet! At least yahan to koi ladka mujhpe fida hua. Real life me to hota nahi hai. Lol!

    p.s. Waseem was drop dead gorgeous re :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa!!!! STUTI you are a darling .... I remember what a big time sacrifice you made for NEHA..... ;P.... just that it wasnt Waseem it was someelse you know whoooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paro! You got me thinking there. "Which one" are you talking about?? There were so many ;)

      @Puneet - she knows its you! and loved the way you imagined and conceptualised this :) cheers!

      Delete
  3. ds is mor amazng dn bfre... realy nys wrds said by stuti... ds is calld true frndship... vry nys punu.. keep it up...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gals can also b bst frnd of each odr... nys one...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel boyfriends and husbands will never understand what a girl means to a girl! it's something else ;) inexplicable

      Delete
    2. @Stuti - I can read between the lines :P

      Delete
    3. poor neha :( really feel bad for her she should control her feelings
      but yes stuti is darling really neha's are always lucky to hv a frnds like stuti :)

      Delete
    4. No one should control/hide their feeling.. Let it go... Doesnt matter what the outcome will be...

      Delete
    5. yaa wat abt her tears no one have ryt to hurt u like this sply guys like waseem

      Delete
  5. Puneet and Neha - tum to senti hogaye :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ye wala post senti wala hai he he he

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahhaha by god puneet ne likha hi itna senti hai :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neha I will take it as a compliment!

      Delete
  8. Neha Tomar (the Bday Girl)March 19, 2012 at 4:25 AM

    @ Stuti, Thnaks for being an angel and understanding the depth of my feelings for waseem in college. and ya rightly said waseem is drop dead gorgeous.. You remember the handshake incident i m sure..lols.... i was heart broken after knowing the truth. anyways most of the girls were jealous also from me, as waseem and me were nice friends too... i use to njy the jealousy look on the face of most of the
    girls. (wiched grin ):-D

    P.S. were you seriously after him.;-) :-)


    @Puneet. dudeee.thanks for my bday present. it means alot.its the bestest gift till now i guess. you have showed the different side and shade or our friendship which will surely going to amke our friendship more memorable till eternity. thnksss a tons. and for this you owe me two star bucks. heheheheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neha! No of Starbucks depend on no of parties I am gona get :)

      Delete
    2. You know Neha, since you are so sure about the chemistry between you and Waseem, I'd rather not share here my chemistry, biology and physics with him ;) Keep guessing sweetheart!

      And Puneet! You have to work a bit on your English grammar sweetheart! :) I am an editor for god's sake. You're spoiling my image ;) But couldn't care less! For a sweetheart like you, I'd sacrifice that :)

      cheers!!

      Delete
    3. @Stuti dear If we take care of all these grammers/spelling mistakes, all the editors will be on roads :P

      Delete
    4. for you, i can try being there :)

      Delete
  9. Yeah!! made for each other han? lolz :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grammar made me cringe and last part is a bit hard to digest but still a good read.. :P

    ReplyDelete