Welcome to the world of Stuti Sharma....!

Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Me Myself Stuti Sharma 5 (Assurance!)

Bloggermint

Neha: Yippee! I got two tickets of Akon Concert.
Stuti: Hey that’s great buddy. How you managed it?
Neha: I got connection sweetheart... Show is on 16th next month.
Stuti: Great but wait a minute, how will we go?
Neha: In your car only.
Stuti: Yaar Neha, I told you na I lost my license.
Neha: Oh Shit and if we go by metro then we have to come early because metro will take a long route… Hey we have one month to go, why don’t you apply for duplicate license? You will get that in a month time…
Stuti: Yaar you sure it will come in one month time, its government thing…
Neha: Yes it will. You come right now with me…

AT LICENSE OFFICE

Stuti: Hey Neha, I think that guy over there is an agent, let’s get all the work done through him han, He will take only 100 Rupees more that’s it…
Neha: No we will not give any bribe or commission…
Stuti: I am telling you then we will not get that in a one month for sure…
Neha: You come with me…here is the duplicate license department…

AT DUPLICATE LICENSE DEPARTMENT

Officer: You have all the documents?
Stuti: Yes sir, I have, here are they…
Officer: Good… You will get license within 2 weeks…
Stuti: You sure sir? I need that in a month time…
Officer: Don’t worry I am saying you will get that…
Stuti: Sir I need it very badly in a month time…
Officer: Arre I am telling you will get that in week time…
Stuti: Still Sir for my assurance can you keep this 100 Rupees?

 (I have written this to show that we are so used to of corruption that we believe no work can be done without bribe or agent... We have become part of it… To change it, we have to change our self as well)
6 Comments
Tweets
Comments
Optional Configuration

6 comments:

  1. Puneet! I will take that 100 rupee note back from you when we meet!! :)
    i don't bribe, okay! main zimmedar nagrik hun :) meri vote finger k badle tumne mujhe ye sila diya? :)

    lol! informative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true and Well put Puneet :)

    ReplyDelete